The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, is located 35 miles north of Jacksonville, on a beautiful Florida barrier island.
Map & Directions
View Timberland Investment Conference in a larger map
Jacksonville International Airport – 30 minutes
- I-95 North, travel approximately 7 miles to exit 373, Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach/Callahan Exit.
- Right onto A1A (SR 200) East
- Travel east on A1A … 9.6 miles to the Thomas J. Shave Bridge
- Cross Intercoastal Waterway and travel 3/4 of a mile to first traffic light
- Turn right at light onto Amelia Island Parkway
- Travel 2.5 miles to fork in road
- Veer left at fork and travel 1.5 miles to traffic light
- Cross through intersection traveling 3/10 of a mile
- Resort is on the left
For directions from other locations and further information see: Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Map & Directions.